Lassale Homes respect the privacy rights of prospective customers, clients and other individuals who visit our website, www.lassalehomes.com. Personal information submitted through the Lassale Homes website will be used only by management and staff to accomplish client and user needs and requests in accordance with the purpose for which the information was submitted. We do not sell or transfer any personal information outside Lassale Homes other than where explicit reference is made and approval obtained from you when you provide the information, or where passing the information to third parties is necessary to provide you with the information or service requested.
When you visit our website, our systems automatically log your Internet address, data regarding use of our website such as pages visited and time spent there, and other data you entered if you want us to respond or provide additional information. In entering information on our web site you are consenting to us processing the data for our own business use.
Lassale Homes takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information collected and received through the site from unauthorized access by third parties not affiliated with Lassale Homes. We do not share information with third parties except as noted above, or to the extent necessary to fulfill a user need or request.
Affiliates, agents or contractors of Lassale Homes who have access to your personal information use it only in the course of performing their services on behalf of the Lassale Homes, and are required to keep the information confidential. These third parties may include:
- Site developer for the purposes of developing, hosting, supporting and operating the site
- Aggregated demographic information not traceable to specific personal information
- Legal disclosures in compliance with court order, subpoena or other legal process for the purposes of defense against legal claims or in exercise of legal rights
- Legal investigations when necessary to take action against suspected fraud, concerns involving potential threats to any individual’s personal safety, or otherwise in accordance with law
- Business transactions as associated with the transference of assets in the case of a merger, partnership or other business situation
Lassale Homes, or any other affiliated companies referenced herein as part of the Lassale Homes Group may have their own separate identities, but in this website and others operated by Lassale Homes, may sometimes use “Lassale Homes”, “Group”, “we” or “us” when referring to companies in the Lassale Homes Group. April 3, 2016. Lassale Homes reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any time, and will change this posted information accordingly.